A real workshop and a place for uninhibited movement in one.
The engineer's set will provide your child with a friendly space for creating and inventing - a place where he can draw, glue, cut out... On the other hand, on cloudy days it will become a real home playground.
Like the architect's set, the engineer's set consists of a rocker, a tabletop ladder, but instead of a light stool it includes a functional chair. It will be ideal if you want to create a stable and comfortable place for your child to study and do creative work. Thanks to the top you will turn the rocker into an ergonomic table. The ladder, in turn, is an exquisitely shaped board. One side has rungs, so it can be used for climbing. The other side is smooth and easily turns into a fantastic slide.
How much do the elements of the set weigh?
• Rocker - 8.5 kg
• Ladder - 8 kg
• Tabletop - 7.2 kg
• Chair - 5 kg
What are their dimensions?
• The length of the rocker (from handle to handle) is 100 cm.
• Height (in the bridge position, from the floor to the top) is 60 cm
• Width (from skid to skid) is 50 cm
• We have chosen the dimensions of the ladder to perfectly match the dimensions of the rocker: 125 cm x 48 cm x 1.8 cm.
• We matched the top to the shape of the rocker's skids. The surface of the top is 102 cm x 46 cm, the thickness is 1.8 cm.
• The height of the top on the rocker is 52 cm.
• The height of the seat is 30 cm. The backrest is at a height of: 43-62 cm.
• According to PN-EN 1729-1:2007 standard, this is the right height for children with a height of 108-121cm.
What is the minimum height of a baby?
The rocker will find use from the first days of a baby's life. If you line the inside of the rocker with soft material, you can rock the baby in it for a while. If the toddler is already sitting, he can rock in it for any length of time. It follows that there is no minimum height or weight that limits the use of the rocker.
The ladder will serve children who are beginning to walk and those who are older. Here, too, there are no restrictions on the child's height. The youngest will use the side with crossbars to climb their first peaks.
A table top and chair is the solution for older children who also need a place to work, draw or eat. Johnny and Frank started using the tabletop from about age 2. The chair will be most ergonomic for children with a height of 108 to 121 cm (that is, roughly from 3 to 6 years old).
How much space do you need to set up the set?
The recommended space for this set is 1.5 m x 3 m.
What is the maximum load allowed for the rocker with ladder and top and chair?
Examined and tested according to the standards, the load of the rocker is 50 kg. We empirically tested the load of 100 kg. The rocker, the ladder and our brave heavy architect are doing fine. (More than once he sat on the table, treating it as a bench).
The chair - although it is very stable and sturdy, is adapted to the dimensions of children. An adult is unlikely to be able to sit on it comfortably (also due to the handles). The maximum load of the stool is 35 kg.